Monday, June 8, 2009

Song of the Day

The latest addition to Brodsky Beat. I will try and make it a newer song, but since a lot of what I listen to is not new, I'm probably gonna break down after three days and focus on only old songs for the next seven years. But we'll see.

Also, I will try and make it somehow relevant (to the day's events or to Detroit, to the season or to the day of the week), but if you know me at all, you know this is not a promise that's gonna last. In fact, you'll probably think I've set out to find one completely irrelevant song each day. But hopefully at least I'll give you something to hum.


And one more thing: they say there are people who listen to the words and there are people who listen to the music. I'm from the second group. Hardcore.

So, on with it.

No comments:

 
 
Copyright © Brodsky Beat
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes